What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Generate email marketing leads with a single Facebook button.
- Traditional opt-in forms are dead. Fbleadgen gives you a Facebook Login button to use in their place.
- Use the built-in control panel to choose exactly what you want to collect from your leads
- Increase opt-in conversions. Eliminate traditional forms.
- Choose exactly what information you want to capture.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FB Lead Gen scores 67.60/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://fbleadgen.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fbleadgen.com you’ll also be taken through to fbleadgen.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)